Northside Veterinary Clinic in Lethbridge, AB is looking for an Registered Veterinary Technologist (RVT) to join our team.
Hospital: Northside Veterinary Clinic
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Job Type: Full Time
Description: You are looking for a great team to call your own. You are looking for a practice who takes pride in quality medicine and delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. You are looking for a place that values your ideas, input and personal development.
Well as it turns out, we are looking for a full-time, energetic and enthusiastic RVT to join us at Northside Veterinary Clinic here in Lethbridge!
We are looking for somebody who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. We are an AAHA-accredited companion animal hospital in Lethbridge, fully-equipped with video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray and in-house Idexx lab. No “after hours call” compliments our dedication to work-life balance too.
Lethbridge, a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers a local University, Airport, affordable housing prices, and Waterton National Park just 30 minutes away is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring either side of the U.S-Canadian border. Lethbridge is home to milder Canadian winters, and a passionate pet-loving community that will welcome their new RVT with open arms.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
· Continuing Education (CE);
· A competitive wage rate;
· A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid);
· Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.);
· Vision coverage;
· Employee Assistance Program;
· Paid Licensing & Membership Dues;
· Professional Liability Insurance coverage;
· Paid Vacation time;
· Paid Sick & Personal Days;
· Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
· Uniform Allowance;
· Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates, and we will even help you find a place to live!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!