Selkirk Veterinary Hospital in Nelson BC is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technologist (RVT) to join our team.
Hospital: Selkirk Veterinary Hospital
Location: Nelson, British Columbia
Job Type: Full Time
Description: So you want to be a part of a great team in a fully-equipped hospital where people rally together? Well look no further, you just found your dream job!
Selkirk Veterinary Hospital is located in stunning Nelson BC and we are looking for a full-time RVT to join our friendly and energetic team. We are a practice who takes pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. We value your ideas, input and personal development.
We practice Fear Free, high quality medicine in our four veterinarian, AAHA Accredited practice. We utilize our RVTs to the fullest. Experience is preferred, but new graduates will thrive as well because we have a supportive team invested in your success. We value work-life balance and have a lot of fun as a team. Weekends are rotated, and our on-call duties are shared with another practice in town. Our loyal clients will be excited to welcome you to our family!
Nelson is located in the picturesque Selkirk Mountains on Kootenay Lake, and offers superb powder skiing (Whitewater Ski Hill), hiking and water sports; but if that’s not your thing, there is plenty of opportunity to lounge, shop and hang out in one of the most beautiful parts of British Columbia. Nelson was also voted "Canada's Best Small Arts Town" and has a vibrant cultural scene - it really has everything. There is a vibe here we don’t know how to put into words – contact us so that you can go and experience it for yourself. You won’t regret it.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
· Continuing Education (CE);
· A competitive wage rate;
· A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid);
· Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.);
· Vision coverage;
· Employee Assistance Program;
· Paid Licensing & Membership Dues;
· Professional Liability Insurance coverage;
· Paid Vacation time;
· Paid Sick & Personal Days;
· Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
· Uniform Allowance;
· Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates, and we will even help you find a place to live!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!