Blue Mountain Veterinary Services in beautiful Collingwood is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Blue Mountain Veterinary Services
Location: Collingwood, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Doctorate (Required)
Description: Do you love the outdoors, skiing, sailing, swimming or hiking? Are you passionate about veterinary medicine and making a real difference in a close-knit community where everybody will know your name?
Well, you’re in luck! Blue Mountain Vet Services in Collingwood is looking to grow our team and nurture the establishment of an exceptional full-time Veterinarian.
The perfect fit would be a friendly and compassionate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing to a high quality of care. Our team is truly one-in-a-million and ready to support somebody that appreciates the benefits of a collaborative and inspirational work environment. A proficiency in surgery and an ability to manage complex cases with a positive, “can do” attitude is important.
Blue Mountain Veterinary Services is a modern, spacious, fully-equipped hospital with everything from ultrasound to stem cell therapy. Our hospital serves the Blue Mountains, Collingwood, and beyond, and literally sits atop Blue Mountain (with stunning views of Georgian Bay). With plenty of winter and summer activities nearby, as well as great restaurants and shopping, our vibrant community has something for everybody.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- An extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing and Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at https://www.bluemountainvet.ca/ to learn more. Contact Matt at 289-218-7041 or email@example.com to arrange an introductory conversation and learn more!
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!