Doncaster Animal Clinic is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our team.
Position: Registered Veterinary Technician
Hospital: Doncaster Animal Clinic
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Registered Veterinary Technician
Description: Doncaster Animal Clinic is looking for an RVT to join our family!! We are an established practice within the Thornhill community, striving to provide low-stress care to all of our patients. The entire team is committed to enriching the lives of pets through their care, education and relationships with their clients.
The ideal candidate would include being a great communicator, multi-tasker, team player, self-starter and someone who is always looking for ways to improve the patient experience. Our doctors practice progressive medicine so we want to find a technician that evolves as quickly as we do! Ultimately, we want to support our RVT’s in roles that make them feel proud. We are committed to Fear Free training, hands-free x-ray and supporting you with the tools you need to build your career. We believe in work-life balance, lots of laughter and fun while performing the dedicated work we do.
The role would be integrated into a flexible 4 or 5-day schedule that includes a rotation of Saturdays. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Wage
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at https://doncasteranimalclinic.com/ to learn more.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!