Pacific Coast Veterinary Hospital is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Hospital: Pacific Coast Veterinary Hospital
Location: Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have a love of all things pet related, enjoy helping people and thrive in a client-facing role? Pacific Coast Veterinary Hospital in Prince Rupert is now welcoming applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment while connecting with our team and clients through their love of pets.
We believe in work-life balance, laughter and fun while doing the dedicated work that we do. The role would be full time integrated into a 5-day schedule that includes a rotation of Saturdays.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments and receive and communicate messages to staff
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Prepare financial statements and billing
- Establish and maintain various internal office administrative support procedures such as document tracking and filing and monthly reporting
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Completion of a one or two-year post-graduate program in Administration preferred
We value our team members, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Check out our video at https://vimeo.com/311681648/600df41f7a to learn more.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!