Chinook Pet Clinic in Lethbridge, Alberta is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Chinook Pet Clinic
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Are you looking to make an impact in the Lethbridge community? Searching for a welcoming team that is passionate about mentorship, collaboration, and client education?
Find everything you're looking for at Chinook Pet Clinic, a well-respected Veterinary practice focused exclusively on canine and feline medicine. We provide high quality, compassionate care, and are excited to add our next DVM team member. You will be scheduled for an average of 40 hours per week, and with NO On Call achieve the work-life balance you've been searching for!
Lethbridge, a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers a local University, Airport, affordable housing prices, and Waterton National Park just 30 minutes away is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring either side of the U.S-Canadian border. Lethbridge is home to milder Canadian winters, and a passionate pet-loving community that will welcome their new Associate Veterinarian with open arms.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at www.chinookpetcliniclethbridge.ca/
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!