Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital in the East Kootenays of BC is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital
Location: Cranbrook, British Columbia
Job Type: Full Time-Permanent
Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital in the East Kootenays of beautiful BC is now accepting applications for a fantastic DVM opportunity. Our Companion Animal Practice has a longstanding tradition of providing exceptional care, and our established team of 2 Vets, 2 RVTs, and an incredible support staff roster will welcome you with open arms. Cranbrook is the largest urban center in the East Kootenays, and provides quick access to world-renowned hiking, skiing, fishing, snowshoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, and river rafting. Enjoy all the amenities, a vibrant cultural scene, and unparalleled opportunity to explore the wild beauty of the surrounding mountains. You will be scheduled for 4 or 5 days on a rotating Monday – Friday schedule, and there is no emergency On Call. This is the perfect location for an adventurous professional interested in a beautiful balance of work and play.
Our fully-equipped hospital features an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, a class 4 laser, ultrasound, and a computerized records systems (Avimark). Experienced DVMs will enjoy our welcoming and inclusive environment. We appreciate new perspectives and pride ourselves on collaboration and teamwork. New graduates will thrive too as our experienced tandem of Veterinarians are excited by the prospect of providing mentorship and taking someone under their wing. If you take pride in delivering outstanding client service, and want to wake up excited to go to work, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at http://cranbrookveterinary.com/ to learn more.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!