Napanee Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Napanee Veterinary Hospital
Location: Napanee, Ontario
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Live your passion! Join an established team committed to providing unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them! Napanee Veterinary Hospital, located 35 minutes West of Kingston, has a fantastic opportunity for a friendly and compassionate Small Animal DVM. We are a fully-equipped hospital dedicated to enriching the lives of pets. Our Vets, 4 experienced RVTs, and amazing support staff practice team-based medicine in our bright, spacious, and modern facility. We take pride in the upbeat and supportive culture we have cultivated, and are searching for someone who understands the power of positivity.
The Greater Napanee area offers an affordable and quaint lifestyle, and with No On Call responsibilities you’ll feel empowered to enjoy the work-life balance you’ve been searching for! You will be scheduled for 32-40 hours per week. If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We value our Veterinarians, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education
- Above average salary
- An extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing bonus for exceptional candidates
- Relocation Allowance & Assistance
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!