Fairvale Animal Hospital in Rothesay, NB is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Fairvale Animal Hospital
Location: Rothesay, New Brunswick
Job Type: Full Time-Permanent
Fairvale Animal Hospital in Rothesay, NB has a fantastic full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic DVM to join our well-respected veterinary practice. Our team provides high-quality medical, surgical and preventative care, and takes pride in the commitment we have demonstrated to our coastal community. We are looking for somebody who is equally passionate about veterinary medicine.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with compassionate client communication skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you show up with a “can-do” attitude and a love of surgery and medicine, we’ll set you up for success. The successful candidate will enjoy fostering long-term relationships with our loyal client base. If you believe in quality, skill and relationships, we want to hear from you!
Our innovative hospital features a pool and underwater treadmill to enhance our rehabilitation therapies, and also offers acupuncture, laser therapy, and Chinese herbal therapy to round out our western medicine. One of our veterinarians is a certified rehabilitation therapist, and would be happy to mentor you if interested.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance & Assistance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at https://fairvaleanimalhospital.ca to learn more.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!