Animal Hospital of Milton is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Animal Hospital of Milton
Location: Milton, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Doctorate (Required)
Description: Career opportunity of a lifetime! Animal Hospital of Milton, a well-respected veterinary practice driven by service excellence is now welcoming applications from motivated Veterinarians interested in joining a performance culture. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from, Dr. Ross Dawson, an experienced practitioner accomplished in high-quality medicine, client relations, and advanced organizational management principles.
Our experienced team is efficient, and dedicated to providing high standards of care for clients and patients. We work hard, we work collaboratively, and we haven’t experienced any turnover – a testament to our cohesiveness. Our team believes in quality, skill, and relationships. It is important that we find someone with a strong work ethic that demonstrates a high degree of integrity and accountability daily. Once chosen, we're going to take you under our wing and, as one of us, we will always have your back! If you are serious about your professional growth, we want to hear from you!
You will be scheduled for 32 to 40 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, and alternating Saturdays. Enjoy the work-life balance you’ve been searching for as there is No On Call.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- An extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing and Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!