Bridlewood Animal Hospital in Kanata is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Bridlewood Animal Hospital
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Doctorate (Required)
Description: Pets, People, & Positivity! Are you passionate about providing unparalleled high-quality care for pets? Do you want to practice progressive medicine with a team of people who understand the power of positivity? Live your passion! Join us today!
Bridlewood Animal Hospital in Kanata (20 minutes west of Ottawa) has a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Small Animal DVM to join a friendly and established team. With 3 experienced Vets we are especially equipped to provide support and mentorship. We are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will be scheduled for 32 – 40 hours per week, including alternating Saturdays. A positive, good-natured, and sympathetic disposition is required.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- An extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing and Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!