Doncaster Animal Clinic in Thornhill is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Doncaster Animal Clinic
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Education: Doctorate (Required)
Description: Doncaster Animal Clinic in Thornhill is looking for a Small Animal DVM to join our amazing team! We are an established AAHA-accredited practice striving to provide low-stress care to all of our patients. The entire team here is committed to enriching the lives of pets through their compassionate care, education and relationships with clients. Our doctors practice progressive medicine and we are dedicated to preventative care, so it is important to identify someone that is equally passionate about high-quality medicine. With a fear-free mindset and emphasis on client relationships, we are lucky to have a compliant client base that benefits from our extensive scope of services. If you have a desire to work with a team that is committed to creating a better veterinary experience for pets and their pet parents, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Being an AAHA-Accredited practice means we are constantly striving to be better, with clear protocols and progressive culture. With a fear-free mindset and emphasis on client relationships, we are lucky to have a compliant client base that benefits from our extensive scope of services. Our veterinarians work collaboratively and have regular doctor’s meetings to ensure consistency and open communication.
We believe in work-life balance, lots of laughter and fun while performing the dedicated work we do. The quality of our team allows us to keep the promises we make to our clients and their pets, and we value collaboration and support each other unconditionally. A positive, agreeable, and team-oriented disposition is required.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- An extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing and Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!