P3 Veterinary Partners is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to oversee Veterinary Hospital operations in the Kootenays region of British Columbia
Position: Regional Operations Manager
Region: P3 Veterinary Hospitals in the Kootenays region of British Columbia
Job Type: Full Time
Description: P3 Veterinary Partners is seeking an experienced Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to join our dynamic and innovative team in a full-time capacity. This ROM role will be responsible for supporting hospital operations, initiatives, and business functions of select P3 veterinary hospitals in the Kootenays region of British Columbia. We would like to invite candidates living anywhere within BC or Alberta to apply, provided they are able to travel routinely to the Kootenays region.
P3 Veterinary Partners’ mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. The ROM is responsible for overseeing the quality of care and service provided to the pets and the people we care for, ensuring impeccable client service and a supportive work environment through collaboration with the onsite leadership teams to support the growth and vision of the practices within their region.
This role acts as a liaison between the P3 Home Office and the veterinary hospitals to ensure that all in-clinic administrative and operational tasks and functions are performed efficiently and effectively. This includes strategic planning, human resources, client service & marketing, communication and reporting (financial & operating metrics). The ROM will also lead the continuous improvement of the quality of customer service & medical care.
The ROM will maintain the exceptional relationships that have been built with hospital leadership and their teams, and extend that capability into new practices as they are acquired. The successful candidate will exhibit a management style which builds alliances within the P3 business and emphasizes high morale, collegiality, accountability, effective teamwork and high moral standards.
This is a high trust, high impact role within P3 for a self-starter who is comfortable managing their own schedule and being accountable in a multifaceted role.
The successful ROM candidate will be required to spend time traveling to the various hospital locations to work with each hospital's medical team. Some overnight travel can be expected. In summary, The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Directing & supporting teams to provide best medicine
- Continuing to cultivate an inspirational environment that is renowned as a great place to work throughout veterinary healthcare
- Ensuring P3 veterinary hospitals in region of responsibility are profitable & efficient
- All aspects of hospital operations in region of responsibility
- Practice Manager & Medical Director performance, coaching, development and mentorship
- College or university degree in business, animal/veterinary science, accounting or marketing (BSc, BComm, CPA, RVT) preferred, but not required
- Degree in Healthcare Administration or Hospital Management would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of veterinary practice management software, such as AVImark, preferred
- Certified Veterinary Practice Management designation an asset
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in multi-facility operations with budget management and direct profit and loss responsibility and proven team oriented communicator with experience in effectively leading people
We value our Employees, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Program
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick Days
- Continuing Education
- Paid Professional Dues
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Discount on veterinary services for your own pets
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
P3 Veterinary Partners is a dynamic and innovative Canadian veterinary practice group. Through its group of hospitals, P3 strives to be the best place to work in veterinary health care. We feel privileged to serve veterinary teams, and offer a variety of exit strategies to practice owners who are looking for a change and care about their legacy. We also take pride in creating leadership opportunities within our growing group of hospitals.
Our approach is built on a simple foundation of 3 P's: Pets, People and Practice. By remaining focused on these core elements, we work diligently to maintain the strong reputations and individual brands of our hospitals - encouraging them to be the best versions of themselves.
The P3 leadership team has deep roots and experience in the Canadian veterinary industry, understands the dynamic nature of patient care, provides solid management support and has a transparent communication style that you can trust.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!