Countryside Veterinary Hospital in Olds, Alberta is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Countryside Veterinary Hospital
Location: Olds, Alberta
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Countryside Veterinary Hospital in Olds is seeking a passionate Small Animal DVM and would also like to accept applications from veterinarians with an interest in Equine medicine. If you’re searching for an opportunity to join a progressive and compassionate team, search no further! Everything we do is grounded in our focus on providing unparalleled high-quality care to Pets and the People who love them. Don’t miss this opportunity to love what you do, and where you live. Advance your career today!
Our fully-equipped hospital features an in-house laboratory, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray, surgical laser and even a video otoscope and video microscope. We boast a 2:1 ratio of Techs to Vets, believe in living best practices, and take pride in our supportive team-based culture.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of client education, preventative medicine, and a team-based approach to patient care. The perfect fit would be someone who enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. We take a lot of pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets, so it is important that we find someone that is equally passionate about providing gold-standard care. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
Visit our website at https://www.chinookcountryvetclinic.com/ and when you like what you see text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!