P3 Vet Partners is accepting Student Representative applications from 1st, 2nd, or 3rd-year DVM Students at Atlantic Veterinary College
Position: Student Representative
Institution: Atlantic Veterinary College
Job Type: 1-year Term
Education: DVM Student
Objective & Scope:
A student position is available within P3 Veterinary Partners (P3) for an individual in their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of the DVM program with an interest in clinical practice and/or veterinary hospital ownership and management. This individual should wish to gain first-hand insight and experience into how veterinary hospitals are owned and managed as part of a group. The position duration is one year with renewals possible.
- Act as a liaison between the P3 team and faculty members, residents, interns and students at the university.
- Actively promote P3 opportunities such as summer programs, seminars etc
- Coordinate meetings and seminars for students and faculty (goal of 2 seminars per year)
- Assist in securing meeting room, ordering food, advertising the meeting, and setup
- Assist with the booth on Industry Day (Trade Show)
- Distribute P3 literature as needed, coordinated with the CMO
- Act as a liaison for the university for online education programs provided by P3
- Identify new opportunities on-campus where P3 can partner with students
- Become knowledgeable on the P3 mission and vision (training will be provided)
- Participate in training as needed (may be in-person or remote; expenses covered) on P3
- Engage in quarterly P3 Student Representative Meeting conference calls
- Engage in brief monthly calls to discuss current developments at the university, updates at P3 and meetings with faculty and students.
P3 Veterinary Partners will provide the successful candidate with an educational grant of $1000.00 for the academic year, beginning September through to June.
Contact Matt Verwey, Manager of Recruitment, at 289-218-7041 to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!