Yates Veterinary Hospital in Woodstock is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Yates Veterinary Hospital
Location: Woodstock, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Description: $5,000 Signing Bonus! Pets. People. Purpose! Yates Veterinary Hospital in Woodstock is searching for a kind, compassionate, and energetic DVM to join our amazing team. Yates is an established and well-respected practice known for its strong bond to the Woodstock community, its clients and their pets. If you’re looking to make an impact by being an integral part of our team in this pet-loving community that truly adores their Veterinarians, look no further! A positive, flexible, and thoughtful disposition is required.
Our growing, hardworking team takes great pride in working collaboratively to ensure our clients and patients get the type of care they deserve. We believe in quality, skill, and relationships. Our team is ready to expand, and support somebody that prioritizes a positive and healthy clinic culture. P3 Vet Partners is making significant investments at this location, and is searching for candidates that are committed to practicing progressive high-quality medicine.
Woodstock offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to Brantford, London, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced DVM to move to a more affordable community, get ahead financially, and take on a lead role in the clinic. For the right individual, we would consider the opportunity to buy-in. We believe in supporting a healthy work/life balance. There are No On-Call requirements and we rotate evenings and Saturdays.
We value veterinarians, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Above average salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Matt at 289-218-7041 or email@example.com to arrange an introductory conversation and learn more today!
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!