Owen Sound Veterinary Clinic is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Owen Sound Veterinary Clinic
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Description: Owen Sound, the perfect destination to explore the natural beauty of Ontario! Love what you do, and where you live! Owen Sound Vet Clinic is searching for a 3rd Small Animal DVM to join our 6 experienced RVTs and incredible support staff.
Owen Sound rests on a beautiful harbour and is the largest city in Grey County. If you're searching for a quaint and affordable lifestyle along the Niagara Escarpment, and appreciate outdoor activities like boating, fishing, hiking, kayaking, and swimming - you'll love life on Georgian Bay! Enjoy authentic food, culture, arts and entertainment, while retaining quick access to a host of hiking trails renowned for their beauty. Owen Sound, it's where you want to live!
Teamwork is the foundation of our hospital, and positivity is the cornerstone. Our team believes that supporting, motivating, educating, and empowering our teammates are the most critical prerequisites to success. Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment while connecting with our clients through their love of pets. If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Our fully equipped hospital features a digital DR Xray, ultrasound, digital dental Xray, and an in-house lab. You will be scheduled for 32 - 40 hours per week and 1-2 on call shifts per month. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and are passionate about providing high-quality medical, surgical, dental, and preventative care – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!