Smith Veterinary Hospital in the GTA is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Smith Veterinary Hospital
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Seize this opportunity of a lifetime to join Smith Veterinary Hospital, a progressive and well-established small animal clinic located in the GTA. If you’re searching for a fun and flexible dynamic, search no further!
Our team is ready to expand, and support somebody interested in working in a collaborative and supportive environment. We're going to take you under our wing, and we've got your back! A team-based approach to medicine is our top priority. Together, we are stronger. Together, we can keep the promises we make to our clients and their pets. Our mission is to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care. Together, we can achieve this. Pursue your passion, prioritize unparalleled patient care, and join a team of like-minded professionals. Pets. People. Passion!
Our loyal clientele has become accustomed to extraordinary customer service and premium patient care over the past 50 years. We are reviewed by our clients as a warm and compassionate hospital, so it’s important that we find someone with a good-natured and friendly disposition to fit in with our team and uphold our reputation. Our ideal DVM candidate understands the importance of preventative medicine, and takes pride in their emotional intelligence and client communication skills.
We value veterinarians, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!