Country Meadows Pet Hospital is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our amazing team
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Country Meadows Pet Hospital
Location: Maple Ridge (Greater Vancouver), British Columbia
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Country Meadows Pet Hospital in Maple Ridge is a highly-respected Small Animal practice driven by service excellence and an unparalleled commitment to patient care.
Country Meadows is expanding, and would like to add a part or full-time DVM that appreciates the benefits of a supportive, cooperative, and welcoming environment. Our growing, hardworking team takes great pride in working collaboratively to ensure our clients and patients get the type of care they deserve. We believe in quality, skill, and relationships. If you are an intuitive team player with a friendly and compassionate disposition, we want to hear from you. If you’re searching for a progressive clinic, work-life balance, and the opportunity to offer the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care – search no further!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!