Countryside Veterinary Hospital in Olds, Alberta is looking for a Medical Director to join our team.
Position: Veterinarian - Medical Director
Hospital: Countryside Veterinary Hospital
Location: Olds, Alberta
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Countryside Veterinary Hospital is searching for a talented, experienced, and compassionate DVM with a disposition towards leadership. Experienced Medical Directors are preferred, but an experienced Veterinarian with a keen interest in organizational leadership and a strong work ethic would also be considered. Our ideal candidate possesses exemplary communication skills, a high degree of integrity, and experience managing other employees.
Everything we do is grounded in our focus on providing unparalleled high-quality care to Pets and the People who love them. Our fully-equipped hospital features an in-house laboratory, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray, surgical laser and even a video otoscope and video microscope. We boast a 2:1 ratio of Techs to Vets, believe in living best practices, and take pride in our supportive team-based culture.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of client education, preventative medicine, and a team-based approach to patient care. The perfect fit would be someone who enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. We take a lot of pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets, so it is important that we find someone that is equally passionate about providing gold-standard care. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further! Don’t miss this opportunity to love what you do, and where you live. Advance your career today!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
Visit our website at https://www.chinookcountryvetclinic.com/ and when you like what you see text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!