Millbrook Valley Animal Hospital is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our amazing team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Millbrook Valley Animal Hospital
Location: Millbrook, Ontario
Job Type: Part or Full-Time
Description: Millbrook Valley Animal Hospital, located 20 minutes southeast of Peterborough, is growing, and has a rare opportunity for a Small Animal DVM to join a fun and friendly team in a part or full-time capacity. We love our patients, and take great pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. Our ideal candidate is searching for a supportive and progressive environment to call their forever home. If you're passionate about veterinary medicine and want to make a real difference in a close-knit community where everybody will know your name, we want to hear from you! Don't miss this chance to secure the work-life balance you've been searching for and simultaneously practice gold-standard medicine at a fully-equipped hospital that understands the value of preventative care and client education. There is No On Call. New grads welcome! Our experienced owner is excited by the prospect of providing mentorship.
The cornerstone of our clinic is our cohesive and positive culture. Attracting the best veterinary talent demands an unparalleled level of respect and commitment to supporting, motivating, and empowering our team members. This is an environment where you will feel supported each and every day. We want our team members to enjoy a collaborative and empowering culture. If you're searching for a welcoming environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk. A proficiency in surgery and an ability to manage complex cases with a positive, “can do” attitude is important. We support a relatable mission – to provide the best possible medical, surgical and preventative care to our pet patients.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!