Avenue Animal Hospital is looking for a friendly RVT to join our team
Hospital: Avenue Animal Hospital
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Are you looking for a welcoming work environment where you will utilize all your RVT skills and be appreciated for your contribution to a team of really amazing people?
Avenue Animal Hospital, a fully-equipped and well-respected veterinary practice driven by service excellence is now welcoming applications from motivated RVTs interested in joining an established and supportive team.
Our team is dedicated to providing high standards of care for clients and patients. Positivity is a top priority here, and we take great pride in the healthy culture we have cultivated. We work hard, we work collaboratively, and have fun on the job. We take a team-orientated approach to the veterinary care we provide for our patients and we tackle challenges together. We take pride in the dynamic and supportive culture we have fostered, and look forward to nurturing the establishment of our next colleague and friend. If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We recognize how critical our RVTs are to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative medicine. We prove this by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Wage Rate
- Continuing Education (CE)
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist, & more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!