Castlegar Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our amazing team
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Castlegar Veterinary Hospital
Location: Castlegar, British Columbia
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Description: Castlegar Veterinary Hospital is expanding, and would like to add a 3rd Small Animal DVM to our amazing team. If you're searching for a collaborative and progressive culture, supportive team members, incredible clients, and an opportunity to practice gold-standard care, come to Castlegar! Our team is driven to provide the level of service and care we would expect for our own pets. Everything we do is grounded in our focus on providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care. This is an outstanding opportunity to advance your career with a team that prioritizes preventative medicine and client education. Castlegar is the second-largest community in the beautiful West Kootenay Mountains, located at the confluence of the Kootenay and Columbia rivers. If you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, and fishing, and you're ready to love where you work and play, you can't afford to miss this opportunity!
A team-based approach to medicine is our top priority. The culture of our practice values open communication, equality, and impeccable client care. Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills. We work hard and have fun together every day, so it's important that we identify someone with an enthusiastic and agreeable disposition that shares our enthusiasm for veterinary medicine. If you set others up for success, assume positive intent, and foster open, genuine, and cooperative relationships - want to hear from you!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.castlegarvet.com
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!