We know you have a choice when considering opportunities that support the next stage of your veterinary career. We partner with veterinary professionals in Canada who are committed to the highest level of patient care and ethical practice growth.
Have a Different Question?
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What kind of hospitals do you partner with?
We partner with companion animal hospitals; primary care, emergency, and speciality/referral practices.
- I don't want to sell all of my business, but would like a partner? Is that an option?
Yes, we support a variety of partnership options. Lets talk and customize a plan.
- How will I be paid for the value that I have created?
We understand you have spent years building a team and a practice. Our compensation process is a cash payment upon closing. For more information on the payment process, please contact our team.
- How long will it take to complete a deal?
The transaction process itself takes about six weeks after we agree to a deal. The total time from when we first meet to closing is quite variable. We work to accommodate your schedule. Learn more about our transaction process.
- What will happen to my team?
Your people are a big part of why we are interested in your hospital. We will step into your shoes as their employer and will focus on helping them learn and grow, as you have been.
- Do you rebrand hospitals?
We do not. We believe that legacy is important, and we think that your hospital is an integral part of your community. We will work to maintain and build upon your hospital’s brand and reputation.
- In what geographical locations do currently own practices?
We currently have practices in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario, and are interested in community-based practices from urban settings to smaller towns.
- What is the minimum practice size you will consider?
Practices we consider for purchase must have a minimum of 2 FTE (full-time equivalent) veterinarians.