Mississippi Veterinary Services is looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team.
Position: Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Mississippi Veterinary Services
Location: Pakenham, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Doctorate (Required)
Description: Mississippi Veterinary Services in Pakenham (40 minutes west of Ottawa) is searching for an Associate Veterinarian that thrives in a team environment. A flexible, caring, and service-oriented disposition is required.
Our Vets and 5 RVTs work cohesively in our bright spacious facility. We’re fully equipped with an in-house laboratory, surgical suite, dental suite, digital & dental X-ray, ultrasound, & surgical & therapeutic laser. If you show up with a can-do attitude and a love of surgery and medicine, we’ll set you up for success.
We’re looking for a compassionate individual who values a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative work environment. With No On Call responsibilities, you’ll feel empowered to enjoy your days off. We are flexible with respect to the number of days and hours you are scheduled.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at https://mississippivet.ca/ to learn more. Contact Matt at 289-218-7041 or email@example.com to arrange an introductory conversation.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!