Mississippi Veterinary Services is looking for an RVT to join our team.
Hospital: Mississippi Veterinary Services
Location: Pakenham, Ontario
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Description: Are you looking to join a friendly, inclusive, and experienced team that will welcome you with open arms? Are you looking for a supportive, engaging, and collaborative environment where RVTs are utilized fully? Well look no further!
Mississippi Veterinary Services in Pakenham (40 minutes west of Ottawa) is looking for a part-time RVT to join our work family. There is the possibility this position will evolve into continuous full-time employment, contingent on business need and strong incumbent performance. Our Vets and RVTs work cohesively in our bright spacious facility. We’re fully equipped with an in-house laboratory, surgical suite, dental suite, digital & dental X-ray, ultrasound, & surgical & therapeutic laser.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills, a multi-tasker, self-starter and someone who is always looking for ways to improve the patient experience. Our doctors practice progressive medicine so we want to find a technician that evolves as quickly as we do! We want to support our RVT’s in roles that make them feel proud. If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk. New graduates are welcome to apply too, as we have a supportive team eager to provide mentorship.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!